“No matter the type of boat, our team of experts will make sure the deal terms are best for borrowers based upon real numbers, not generalizations like a cookie cutter operation used to only working with one type of dealer, or one type or brand of boats… Start with a no-obligation “soft pull” of your credit. You will be able to benefit from knowing your buying power before you head to the dealership.”
ELITE Recreational Finance
Mercury Repower Finance
REPOWER FINANCE DONE “THE RIGHT WAY”
With Mercury Repower Financing, you can easily power up everything from runabouts to cruisers with flexible outboard, sterndrive and inboard financing on the engine. You can also choose to finance the entire engine package (rigging, gauges, controls and labor). Mercury Repower Financing offers low rates and low monthly payments to fit a buyer’s budget.
• Attractive Rates
• Flexible Payments
• Low Down Payment
• Fast Approvals
• Same Day Loan Closing*
• Finance Complete Package
• From $5,000 to $50,000
• We Handle the Details
MERCURY PRODUCT PROTECTION
Mercury Product Protection is an extended service contract for your Mercury and MerCruiser engine and MotorGuide Trolling Motor that covers certain expenses caused by defects in materials and workmanship after the Mercury Limited Warranty expires.
Mercury Product Protection
• Provides up to eight years of total coverage for your engine. (Mercury Limited Warranty + Product Protection)
• A factory-backed extended service contract, Mercury Product Protection is administered 100% by Mercury Marine
• Is non-declining coverage. The value of the coverage does not decrease over the life of the contract.
• Is transferable to subsequent owners, which typically increases the resale value of your engine.
• Must be purchased before your engine’s Mercury Limited Warranty expires. Once purchased, Mercury Product Protection coverage takes effect the day the Mercury Limited Warranty expires