Parker 790 Cruiser is the start of a new generation. The new model is a pilothouse boat designed for comfortable daytrips, weekend cruises and overnight stays. We have addressed all those factors that have been lacking from pilothouse boats for years now and introduced vast improvements with the help of innovative design. This boat is the perfect choice for the traditional day cruiser customer who is looking for a model with a pilothouse and sliding aft door with comfortable overnight accommodations for a San Juan Island weekend getaway.
The hulls on traditional pilothouse boats have in general been old-fashioned, flat-bottomed, uncomfortable and with low fuel efficiency. The 790 Cruiser has been designed with a completely new and modern two-step hull, integrated engine bracket and deeper V-shaped bottom – providing considerable improvements to comfort, eliminating almost all planing threshold, minimizing the need for engine power, increasing top speeds and improving on fuel economy.
- Left wiper
- Frontscreen washers
- Anchor windlass
- Bow thrusters
- Second battery and switch
- Shore power
- Deluxe cabin upgrade: v-berth door, steplights, galley upgrade, bow cabin hatch, salt water deck shower
- Cabin carpet
- Electric sea toilet
- Shower well in bilge with additional pump
- L-shape cockpit bench extension
- Rear deck table Diamante upholstered
- Sunbed bow cushion
- Aft bimini and full enclosure
- Vendeck (Seadeck cockpit flooring)
- Fresh water shower on deck
- Zipwake auto trimtabs
- Premium Simard 12' Electronic Package (NSS12, EVO3, RS35, Fusion RA70 + 2 speakers)
- Mercury 300 Pro XS engine
- Standard Equipment Package includes: Fresh water tank 26.5gal with water installation, panoramic roof - rear, bathing ladder, flagpole, fuel tank, fire extinguisher, 12V electric installation, toilet compartment, portable cooker, sliding roof hatch - front (lewmar), side windows (in the hull), transducer +NNMA network starting kit, right wiper, table in pilothouse, overhead storage in toilet, self-draining cockpit, battery, pilot seat, portholes, navigation lights, windscreen wiper, cabin upholstery, cockpit upholstery, toilet cabin, air vent system, black water tank 10.5gal, fuel tank 61gal, fresh water tank 20.6gal, deck light, steering wheel with hydraulic pump, automatic bilge pump, manual bilge pump
This is a fully loaded model for a huge savings. This boat is $35,000 off MSRP due to minor cosmetic damage during shipping. The boat has been fully repaired and has full factory warranty. With a 300 hp Mercury, this is an awesome boat package and incredible value. This boat is arriving in early November and will be sold before she arrives.